Thursday, December 14, 2006

Thursday Thirteen #1

here's my first ever Thursday Thirteen

13 Things that I think are delicious on top of vanilla ice cream,
in honor of what we had for dessert last night.
(i had #1, #3, #8, and #9.)

1. hershey's chocolate syrup
2. peanuts
3. since i can't have peanuts because baby is allergic, almonds
3. caramel sauce
4. plain m & m's
5. dried cherries
6. fresh strawberries
7. fresh raspberries
8. mini marshmallows
9. since we always have these in the house cause baby loves them, dried cranberries
10. oh gosh, hmm, oh! a maraschino cherry!
11. whipped cream
12. hmm, umm, umm, umm, mmm, i would like butterscotch syrup, yep, and
13. blackberries! fresh blackberries! yay, i got 13!

8 comments:

Mikala said...

Mmmm, I want some vanilla ice cream with chocolate syrup, peanuts, and whipped cream!

Man, I'm on a diet too!

Happy TT!

I’m up!

Tug said...

I also use crushed Girl Scout thin mint cookies...VERY good!

Happy TT

butterflykiss21 said...

Welcome to TT. And what a yummy one. You've made me hungry!

Trish said...

Now I'm craving ice cream. Luckily, they have no sugar added vanilla. :D

Happy TT
Mine are up.

amy said...

Welcome and yummy..Thats a creative list..I have never tried marshmallows

Scrapbookmomof3 said...

Don't forget Maple Syrup!!! Yummy!!!

~Kathryn~ said...

mmmmmm
g'day from one 'new 13-er' to another

www.uplatette.typepad.com (could only sign in to comment with blogger account which isn't my 'main' blog)

Julie said...

Mmmmm...now I'm hungry for some ice cream :)
Thanks for stopping by my 13!