Sunday, April 22, 2007

Wild Man and Quilt

Wild Man and Quilt

Wild man and quilt

This is Jack twirling into the pictures I was taking of this quilt for Etsy. He is always moving, as these pictures illustrate.

Wild man and quilt

I was going to list this quilt on Etsy this week, but I sold it today at market...so I guess I'll be starting a new quilt in the warm tones this week, instead.

Wild man and quilt

I took even more pictures of placemats and tablerunners today, though, and those will definitely be showing up on Etsy in the near future.

Wild man and quilt

Happy Spring!

3 comments:

MsBelle said...

Congratulations on selling this! Way to go!
g

suchprettycolors said...

thanks :)

Dre said...

So beautiful and congratulations! :D

Jack is amazing! I love how he is a blur in all the photos except the last one