Thursday, May 03, 2007

Okay, I've been tagged.

by http://msbelle.blogspot.com/
and Sandra Eileen http://artisan-jewelry.blogspot.com/

The rules are
• List seven random facts/habits about yourself
• Choose another seven bloggers to tag and list their names in your blog
• Leave your seven tagged bloggers comments to notify them of their tagging and to direct them to your blog for tag instructions.

Here are my 7 random facts:

1. I always wished I could just read books and watch tv and movies all day, like as a job. And I kind of do...I listen to audio books while I sew on the machine, watch tv or movies while I iron. Then when I go to market I get to sit and talk to my friends all day.

2. I love Spiderweb Software games. A lot. When my husband and I got our first up-to-date computer, the ruby I Mac, it came with Bugdom. We had never really played games before...it was like heroin. We spent all night taking turns watching each other play and slavering.

3. NPR's Weekend Edition makes me cry, for one reason or another, every Sunday morning while I'm driving to market.

4. I love going to the Toledo Zoo. I try to go once every month or two.

5. I'm a Leo, with Aquarius rising and a Gemini moon.

6. I don't wear any makeup, ever. None. Ever.

7. I like habit and comfort more than spontaneity and adventure.

I'm going to break the rules because I really don't know 7 other bloggers well enough to tag them yet. So I'm going to tag:

http://www.mybellacolle.blogspot.com/
http://impybat.blogspot.com/

and hope they don't get mad at me. :)

7 comments:

Sandra Eileen - Artisan Jewelry For Your Good Life said...

You forgot a random fact - I break the rules lol

I love weekend edition too, haven't listened in a while though, Read paper and watch Sunday Morning, sometimes it makes me cry.

bellacolle said...

You stinker!!lol!!Cheers!

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Hey , we have a lot of things in common (on top of our Leo-ness!) LOL about the games being like heroine! I have to stay totally away from comp games unless I have a lot of time on my hands (like, NEVER!) because once I start, I can't stop! I, too, prefer habit and comfort. I do wear a little mascara--and chap stick--that's it. I can't be bothered with the whole make-up thing, heck, I'm lucky if I remember to comb my hair every day! LOL
Smiles, Karen

msbelle said...

You're funny! I've played games til the wee hours myself!
Great list!

Terri said...

I haven't gotten around to your tag yet, but I will!!

Steph said...

We drive through Toledo every summmer on our way to a cabin near Grayling, and every year I say, "This is the year we are stopping at the Toledo Zoo" and every year, we are too excited about our destination (the lake! home!) to stop.

Now isn't that a cautionary metaphor about life!

suchprettycolors said...

i know what you mean, but the Toledo Zoo is so great! maybe you should plan it as it's own trip...of course, now that i've built it up, it won't seem as good, lol.