Saturday, May 12, 2007

This morning

This morning when I woke up at 5 am to get ready to go to market, I discovered I was alone in bed. I went downstairs and found my husband and my 2 yr old Jack asleep on the couch, one at each end. My husband was cuddling up with

buttonnose

Buttonnose, here. I wanted to take a picture of the scene, but it was still dark and I couldn't risk the flash...oh well...another awesome image lost.

It's not as bad as missing out on the greatest video I ever didn't take...Jack holding a little plastic cow in one hand and a little plastic rooster in the other. Saying "Moo....Cockadoodoo...Moo...Cockadoodoo...Moo...Cockadoodoo..."

I was going to post it on YouTube and call it "The Great Existential Debate". Woulda been great, huh?

6 comments:

bellacolle said...

I think that sums it up LOL! I think that is so neat when I get to be the only one to witness 'cuteness' with my family like you just had... It's kind of a 'gift' Have a good mother's day!

ChildofHope said...

Hello neighbor! It's wonderful to see other Etsyans from Michigan. Your blog is really cute, and I'll definitely be back. Thanks for stopping by mine.

-Sara

p.s. That sounds like the cutest scene ever. Happy Mother's Day!

msbelle said...

Oh, I bet that was adorable! I know you wish you could have snapped the pic but I wouldn't have wanted to wake them either.
Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!!

Mrs.Kwitty said...

LOL!! Moo---cockadoodoo!! How cute! I think that would've been a big hit on UTube. Well, you may not have got the picture this morning, but you did get the wonderful moment--Happy Mother's day!
Smiles, Karen

Sandra Eileen - Artisan Jewelry For Your Good Life said...

That would have been great, maybe you can get him to reinact it.

http://www.artisan-jewelry.blogspot.com/

Gina said...

I just love moments like that1
Gina