Friday, May 25, 2007

Winter Black and White Silver Grey Table Linens on Etsy

Well, a name for this group of colorways finally dawned on me, and it couldn't be more obvious. I am smacking myself in the forehead.

So, "Winter" will join Ocean, Autumn Leaves, Spring, Earth and Bright/Rainbow.

And here is the newest addition to the "Winter" group, listed on Etsy tonight...although I've only got 8 of the placemats and napkins left!!! I sold them all at market already! I'm going to call my distributor and see if I can order more of these two lovely fabrics...



2 comments:

Sandra Eileen - Artisan Jewelry For Your Good Life said...

Very appropriate name and congrats on the wonderful sales at market, sounds like you've got quite a following.

http://artisan-jewelry.blogspot.com/

msbelle said...

I saw these on Flickr and thought they were really pretty! Very elegant looking. I like!!!