Saturday, October 18, 2008

Yeah

double cheeseburger

Tonight Red Robin made up for all those years of coming home from various restaurants with carry out to find that something. was. missing. Mixed in with our full slab of ribs and chicken fingers kiddy meal was an order of chicken fajitas and a double cheeseburger. Score. I've never had a double cheeseburger. I took this as a sign. Verdict: delicious. The ribs will be just as good heated up tomorrow as leftovers.

I do feel curiously guilty, even though 1)James is the one who picked up the food 2)he didn't grab an extra bag, the food was all mixed in with our food 3)it's not like we could drive back to the restaurant and give the food to it's rightful orderers. I did feel bad for them as I laughed gleefully and chowed down their dinner...

No comments: